Jewish Federation of Arkansas Mission Statement
To strengthen, support, and sustain the Jewish Community in Arkansas and to support Jews in need worldwide.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Acting as a statewide information and resource center for the Jewish community.
- Fundraising and allocating funds to benefit and provide for the needs of Jewish individuals and communities.
- Supporting and providing programs and services that broaden our knowledge and perspectives of Jewish life and history, encourage fellowship and foster Jewish identity.
- Respecting the different expressions of Judaism and Jewish life.
- Basing our decisions and actions on the values of K-lal Yisrael (shared community), Tikkun Olam (repairing the world), and Tzedakah (justice, righteousness, and philanthropy).